Fake or spam emails
If you are suspicious about an email that claims to be from Efarm. Please follow the following steps to be sure :
- Go to your Messages
- Check if the same email is in your messages. If not, then the email is fake
- We recommend you to report fake emails to us by forwarding them to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following are some of the signs that an email might be fake:
- It ask you to entere sensitive data such as username and passowrd. Efarm will never ask you this information in an email
- Claims that Efarm is updating its files and or accounts.
If by anymeans you have replied to a fake email or given your personal details to a fake website or email, we recommend you do the following.
- Choose a secure Efarm username, password and secret question
- Install and up to date online proection software
- Monitor your account for suspicious activity
Get more information about Recognizing fake emails and Protecting your account